Land Usage


An application for a permit, signed by the owner or his authorized agent, shall be filed with the City Engineer, or Commissioner responsible for that function. It shall provide information as may be reasonably required for a clear understanding of the proposed work and its effect on the surrounding properties. The written application shall contain at least the following information: (A) The kind of pool, outdoor hot tub, whirlpool or spa, herein referred to as “pool” to be constructed; (B) The pool’s overall dimensions of length, width and depth, and a description of any proposed exterior lighting, including provisions for the shielding of the lighting; (C) A plat, drawn to scale, showing the installation’s location in relation to existing structures, easements, boundary lines and existing or proposed fences. The plat shall also show the location of any proposed exterior lighting; (D) Its effect, if any, on adjacent properties which can be reasonably expected to result from the construction; (E) The provisions to be made fro supplying the pool with potable water and for the drainage thereof; (F) The substance which will be used as fill and the anticipated disposition of any earth removed; and (G) When construction is expected to begin and length of time it will take before it is completed. (Ord. 90-09, passed 12-17-90)
Close Search Window