Land Usage


Any application for a permit, signed by the person desiring to install a permanent floor or similar light shall be filed with the City Commission, together with the information as may be required by the City Commission, including: (A) A plat showing the location of the proposed light in relation to existing structures on the lot; (B) The type, name and manufacturer and candle power of the proposed light as well as a picture or likeness of the proposed light; (C) The written consent of all occupants of premises adjoining the lot on which the light is to be installed, indicating when the consent is conditioned upon adequate “shielding” of the light; and (D) What provisions are to be made for “shielding” the light from adjoining premises, when appropriate. (Ord. 90-09, passed 12-17-90)
Close Search Window